Followers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Today's Tip: Shopping

While shopping today, I couldn't decide in advance what to make for my clients' dinners this week. That sometimes happens, but I don't really worry about it. I simply buy produce that looks good and meat and fish I haven't bought in awhile. That's the advantage of having a really good pantry at my disposal. No matter what I finally decide to cook with the fresh food I bought, I have confidence in knowing that I have the ingredients handy to make something delicious. I'm thinking soup today with this rainy weather. I have chicken stock in the freezer- part of my "List of pantry items to stock" you get when you attend one of my Dinner Party/ Cooking Lessons. To find out more about them, scroll down to my first post, "How to Shop and Cook Like an Italian Grandmother". Not to toot my own horn, but where else can you get such valuable information, eat a delicious 5 course dinner with wine, and have a great time all for 55 dollars?

No comments:

Post a Comment